Tuesday, November 4, 2008

One of those days. People have always...

One of those days. People have always wondered why one of those days come along. It is one of those days you feel is wasted. You don't really accomplish anything. You wonder what can you learn from that day. I had one of those days Monday. Day at work was ho-hum. Took my sixteen year old around the community to apply for jobs. No one is hiring. Finished reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!'>Rich Dad, Poor Dad. (By the way a must read if you are serious about getting out of debt.) I hadn't listened to Crown Financial's Broadcast today. It's 1:30 in the morning, the alarm is set for 6:00 and I realized I hadn't blogged today or listened to the broadcast. I start the broadcast and begin to blog. John Nardini with Denali Ice Cream is the guest talking about earning extra money. He mentions a site I barely catch called MissingMoney.com. I figure what the heck, lets see if I have any missing money. I get on the site and lo and behold Allstate is trying to get me over $100.00 to me. (An old insurance policy that I let the premium lapse on.)Yes! God is Good! Lesson learn: Even in the deepest despair concentrate on God and surround yourself with information that help you achieve your goals!!

No comments: